Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Begin here ---->

Hi. Welcome to my card/scrapbook blog. My name is Faith and I've been making cards for several years now. I started with rubber stamps but felt limited by them, so now I just use whatever when I want to make a new card. I'll post my updates.

My first love is cards, but I've also tried scrapbooking. I've never done a layout that's gone in a photo album. The main reason I scrapbook is for displaying photos in some way other than just a boring picture frame. I like to attach magnets to the back and stick them on the fridge or on my filing cabinet at work.

The name Cooties Cards comes from this rubber stamp put out by All Night Media. I bought this stamp very early on in my stamping career, when I wasn't so discriminating about the stamps I bought. Had I seen this stamp later on I would have thought, Oh, that's cute, and moved on because really... what can you do with it? But at the time I only had a few stamps so I bought it because I thought it was cute. I wound up using it as a signature stamp because I couldn't think of anything else to do with it. I eventually stopped using it as my signature but I kept the name, Cooties Cards.

I do sell my cards on occasion; if you're interested, drop me a line.

No comments: