Monday, September 25, 2006

Birthday, Valentine, Thanks & General

I made two cards this weekend. This first card is a take on a card I saw in Card Maker magazine. It was a Happy Hannukah card but I liked the shape and made it into a birthday card. Both Amy and Onil asked why I made a tombstone card. Not what I had in mind. And not at all what you want for a birthday card. So I probably won't be making this kind of card again. I guess I'll save it to send to someone I don't really like very much.



I also made this card just for kicks. I've actually had it in my head for a little while and have just gotten around to making the card.



The next two cards are cards that I made a while ago and found over the weekend while doing some cleaning. The first one is a Valentine that I made back in February:



And this is a card I made a few months ago. The "Tank You" sticker really says Thank You but I cut the h out.

1 comment:

meresy_g said...

I like the black one with the flowers. And I didn't think of tombstone when I saw the orange one. Strange what people see.