Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Other Cards

This card was made for my niece's baby shower. The baby was a premie and already born by the time the shower rolled around, but we knew he was going to be a boy anyway.



This next card is for a very sad occasion. I made it for a co-worker whose wife was expecting. They went into the hospital and the baby died in birth. The inside of the card says, "May the hope that comes with trusting in God comfort you during this time of sorrow." (My co-worker is also a pastor.) I set the verse in lavender ink and used a photo that my husband took of some lavender in the Lititz Springs Park. I printed the photo out on white linen card stock and adhered the verse (after blocking it) with foam-mount tape.



The following cards are just a couple of cards made for no particular reason.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest shower card and the one for the pastor and his wife is so pretty and fitting.