Monday, December 04, 2006

2006 Christmas Card

Finally, I'm posting our Christmas card. This one was labor-intensive; I'm not sure why. There really wasn't all that much to it and I only made 15 cards. I had a really hard time coming up with this design, though, so maybe that's why it feels like it took forever.

I put a pocket on the front of the card and inserted a tag with our picture on it. I really hate having my picture taken, but a digital camera with a delete button that is under my control is a wonderful thing, my friends. Here's the front of the card with the tag:



Here's the front of the card without the tag:



Here's the tag:



And here's the inside of the card:

4 comments:

meresy_g said...

Very cute. I envy your craftiness. It's enough just for me to get the cards made out and sent, I can't imagine MAKING them as well. They are really special though. Good job.

wurwolf said...

Thanks! Sometimes it does get overwhelming, that's why I try to take as much time off around the holidays as I can, and to get as much done ahead of time as I possibly can.

Anonymous said...

ur a butt bag

wurwolf said...

MOTHER FART!