Monday, April 23, 2007

My Craft Corner

This week I thought I would share some pictures of where I make my cards. We have a small apartment with a large kitchen, so I've always done my card-making there. Up until recently I'd done everything on the kitchen table which really got to be a hassle. Every time I wanted to make cards I'd either have to clear everything out of the way come dinnertime or we would constantly eat out in the living room. I frequent an antiques store in Lititz (the same place we got the toys for the boats) and they had a desk there for $50. The cheapest suitable desk at IKEA was over a hundred, and this little desk seemed perfect, so I bought it. I'm so glad I did! I was able to find a little niche for it in my kitchen. I should have taken a whole room picture, but this will have to do. Here is my new card-making area:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm not the only one who benefits from this set-up. Kitty now has a new place to snooze in the sunshine:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

meresy_g said...

a great place to work...right in front of a window. I bet you can draw lots of inspiration from the yard outside.